Beresford Estate Shiraz 2019
GRAND GOLD FRANKFURT INTERNATIONAL TROPHY BERESFORD ESTATE SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GRAND GOLD FRANKFURT INTERNATIONAL TROPHY
- 93 POINT RATED BOB CAMPBELL THE REAL REVIEW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMP
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE NED GOODWIN MW HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Sweet thick entry with some vibrant and spicy mulberry and blackberry fruit flavours. Complex oak integration, round, full and solid on the palate.
93 Point Rated- Bob Campbell The Real Review
Intense, vibrant shiraz with cassis, dark berry, liquorice, dark chocolate and spicy oak flavours supported by a backbone of sweet, ripe tannins and tangy acidity.
Frankfurt International Trophy 2023
Sourced from the Beresford Estate Vineyard in the cool sub-region of Blewitt Springs, parcels were harvested separately based on flavour and tannin ripeness. Due to the diligence of the dedicated vineyard team we are able to ferment these lovely little parcels separately in our small two and four tonne open fermenters. Further complexity is added with the combination of new, one and two year old French and American oak hogsheads. No animal products used for fining or filtration. Vegan Friendly.
Mclaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 10 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 240.53ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;