Barton Steer Limestone Coast Shiraz 2021
BARTON STEER LIMESTONE COAST SHIRAZ ONLY $6.99 A BOTTLE PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- BARGAIN PRICED SINGLE VINEYARD LIMESTONE COAST SHIRAZ
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEAL ON BARTON STEER SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CHRIS POLYMIADIS
Barton Steer Shiraz gives rich flavours of ripe berries, plus a hint of black pepper and chocolate, balanced with rich tannin and a long lingering finish.
The historic Limestone Coast is home to our vineyard and the source of Barton Steer wines. Full, rich and powerful reds reflect the strength of the region, and beauty of the surrounding landscape. Carefully selected grapes from our Old Mundulla vineyard near Bordertown were gently pressed and slowly fermented. Aged with American oak for 8 months to allow the fruit aromas to develop and tannins to soften.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2023, m_12, d_2, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_115818, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.51ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT