Bare Necessities Shiraz 2019
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ TROPHY & GOLD MEDAL WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.75 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- NEW RELEASE SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SHIRAZ
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM SOUTH AUSTRALIAN VINEYARDS
Deep red in colour with touches of purple. Ripe red and black berry and plum fruit aromas and subtle notes of warm spice. On the palate rich ripe black berries and plums provide the drive behind this wine while fine soft smooth tannins and a touch of natural fruit acid add further complexity.
The fruit was sourced from select vineyards across South Australia and picked in the cool of night. Fermentation took place with some skin contact in static potters and rotary fermenters for a period of seven days to retain a high level of fruit flavour. Warm temperatures during fermentation along with post ferment maceration helped build the fruit and tannin profile. Following the pressing process, clarification and final blending the fruit was matured with select parcels having contact with mature oak to soften the palate.
|Cellaring:||Drink upon release or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_112772, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 258.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT