Babich Black Label Marlborough Pinot Noir 2019
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED NATALIE MCLEAN MARLBOROUGH PINOT NOIR FROM BABICH WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 92 POINT RATED NATALIE MCLEAN
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- ONE OF MARLBOROUGH MOST FAMOUS WINEMAKERS
- PREMIUM MARLBOROUGH PINOT NOIR RELEASE
Raspberry and red cherry aromas, with mushroom, sage and a hint of chocolate. Plum, leather and sweet earthy notes mingle with garden herbs and ripe red and black fruits. The tannins are silky and the acid, juicy. A sweetly lingering finish.
Ideal with a stir-fry of cubed lamb and eggplant, also makes a good partner for a steak and mushroom pie.
The grapes were crushed to open top vats and fermented with frequent plunging of the cap. The wine was left on skins after ferment to assist integration then moved to 225L oak barrels, (25% new), to undergo malolactic fermentation and mature for 7 -10 months.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 231.2ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;