Amakira The Inspiration Shiraz 2021 Dozen
ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR DOZEN DEALS PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.38 out of 5 stars.
- ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR DOZEN DEALS AMAKIRA INSPIRATION SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CHRIS POLYMIADIS
This Shiraz was sourced from premium South Australian vineyards, meticulously crafted into intense yet elegant and easy drinking wine. It displays deep ruby red colour, ripe dark berry fruit flavours combined with an infusion of soft oak characters and subtle silky tannins for a smooth finish.
For winemaker Chris Polymiadis, Amakira Wines is a symbol of his passion for crafting wines of elegance and character, and a personal reflection of his commitment to traditional family values. Naturally, his daughter Amalia and Kira provided the inspiration.
|Grape Variety:||Mataro Malbec Shiraz|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3-5 years|
- y_2022, m_12, d_4, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_21
- loc_en_AU, sid_116300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.18ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT