Alexander King Cameron Heritage Reserve Limestone Coast Shiraz 2020
96 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER HERITAGE RESERVE RELEASE SINGLE VINEYARD LIMESTONE COAST SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- LIMITED EDITION HERITAGE RESERVE RELEASE
- LIMESTONE COAST WINERY OF YEAR MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- SCREEN PRINTED IMPORTED BOTTLES EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION
- SINGLE VINEYARD SUPER PREMIUM SHIRAZ RELEASE
Black core with red brick hue. Beautifully fragrant nose with alluring blackberry, blueberry notes with oak and Chinese five spice adding the complexity. The palate is long and luscious displaying fleshy fruit flavours highlighting the high-quality fruit used for this wine. Blackberry characters, along with some blueberries, licorice, black pepper, and dusty leather interwoven across the palate with fine tannins lingering on the slightly spritzy finish. Will drink well now although will age well and develop more complexity.
96 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
"Generous fruit packed noze with peppery spice. Lovely mulberry-like fruit flavours that are nice and savoury across the palate."
Trophy Winner - Limestone Coast Winery Of The Year
The fruit was selected from a single vineyard with a northeast facing slope and picked at optimum ripeness and transported to the winery and immediately crushed. Following on from this we fermented the juice on skins for 12 days to maximise colour and flavour extraction. The skins were then pressed gently and the pressings pumped back with the free-run juice. The wine was then fermented over a week then allowed to settle and was then racked off lees. The wine underwent malolactic fermentation in barrel and then was aged in the same barrels for 14 months. The wine was blended and prepared for bottling with minimal filtration.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for next 8+ years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 3.62ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;