1838 Reserve Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre 2019 V
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING 1838 GRENACHE SHIRAZ MOURVEDRE BLEND
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER & 94 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- OUR BIGGEST SELLING BRAND OF ALL TIME
- NO FURTHER PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS APPLY
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
The Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre blend combines the bold, clean "strawberries and cream" of Grenache with the bold pepper and spice of Shiraz and the earthy depth and soft tannin of Mourvedre. A classic medium bodied blend, vibrant crimson in colour, with a sweet nose and flavours of cherry and dark plum with rounded tannins to follow.
94 Point Rated - Wine Showcase Magazine
"Rich, varietal noze. Fresh and flavoursome in the mouth, with a seamless balance of oak. Lovely drying tannins and good length."
Wine Showcase Magazine 2021
Melbourne International Wine Competition 2021
|Grape Variety:||Grenache Shiraz|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 5-6 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.26ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;