Striking Red Central Otago Pinot Noir 2019
AUSTRALIA'S GREATEST DEAL ON CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR 92 POINT RATED SAM KIM UNDER HALF PRICE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.25 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINTS & 4.5 STAR RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- HAND PICKED COOL CLIMATE CENTRAL OTAGO PINOT NOIR
- PRODUCED BY MULTIPLE TROPHY WINNING MCARTHUR RIDGE WINES
- SAVE $240 A DOZEN OR 57% OFF
Striking Red Pinot Noir exhibits fragrant bright redcurrant, wild thyme and spice aromatics that lead to an elegantly textured wine. The palate shows great finesse, poise and drive with complex mouth filling, fine grained tannins,ideally suited for those that enjoy a good Central Otago Pinot Noir with food.
92 Point Rated & 4.5 Star Rated Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Beautifully fruited and elegantly complex, the wine shows sweet cherry, mixed spice, thyme and cedar notes on the nose, followed by a finely flowing palate that's succulent and rounded. Fine-grained tannins provide lovely frame and structure, leading to a lingering silky finish."
This vibrant fruit driven Central Otago Pinot Noir is crafted from grapes grown on the glacial terraces in the Upper Clutha Valley of Central Otago, one of the southernmost winegrowing regions in the world. The vines are intensively managed by hand to achieve perfectly ripe fruit for winemaking. All grapes are carefully harvested by hand with only the best fruit going to the winery.
Central Otago, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_12, d_8, h_7
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
- loc_en_AU, sid_116760, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT