Redman Coonawarra Shiraz 2021
COONAWARRA SHIRAZ FROM LEGENDARY 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY REDMAN WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- NEW VINTAGE COONAWARRA SHIRAZ FROM REDMAN WINES
- 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- FAMILY HISTORY IN WINEMAKING DATING BACK OVER 100 YEARS
Medium dark crimson with purple tints. The aroma exhibits red berry fruit with spicy/peppery notes, and vanilla oak. Medium bodied showing sweet fruit and soft tannins, the palate has excellent depth and length of flavour while showing great structure.
90 Point Rated - Huon Hooke The Real Review
Deep, bright purple-red colour with a freshly perfumed aroma of very young, lightly wooded shiraz—possibly a portion was unwooded? There are licorice, violet and iodine aromas, the palate juicy and singular, with good intensity of pure-fruited flavour and mild but positive tannins backing up. Slightly raw fruit but has terrific purity and is great value for money.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next decade|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 224.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;