Icon Trophy Winning Winemakers Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 Cleanskin
ICONIC TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKERS PRIVATE RELEASE CABERNET CLEANSKIN
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- BACK VINTAGE ICON CLEANSKIN RELEASE
- LIMITED RELEASE FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKERS PRIVATE CELLAR
- PERFECT 10/10 HALLIDAY RATED VINTAGE
- MATURED IN OAK FOR 18+ MONTHS
Deep garnet red with a deep dark core. Rich aromatic showing intense berry flavours with a hint of chocolate, mint and oak. The palate has great depth and persistence featuring alluring rich dark mulberry, chocolate and ripe cherry. The long persistent tannins drift along seamlessly with wonderful balance between tannin and oak which enables this. The alcohol is barely evident, but the signs of positive development show through on the finish with some alluring leather saddle.
Fruit was sourced from our finest section of Cabernet Sauvignon on our block in the Coonawarra region of South Australia for this wine as selected by vigneron and winemaker collectively. The fruit was all hand picked and transported to the winery where the fruit was sorted, destemmed and crushed. Only the finest winemaking practices were used completed by fermentation in Hogs Head barrels and maturation for a period of nearly two years.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drinking perfectly now through to 2022|
- y_2020, m_1, d_18, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
- loc_en_AU, sid_112099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 11.23ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT