Chateau Haut Philippon AOP Bordeaux Rouge 2019
MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNING BORDEAUX BLEND AT UNBEATABLE PRICE JUST $9.99 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER BERLINER WINE TROPHY 2020
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER CONCOURS INTERNATIONAL DE LYON
- HIGHLY RATED GILBERT & GAILLARD WINE GUIDE
- SOURCED FROM THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS WINE REGION BORDEAUX
This cuvee presents a charming and rich attach, an opulent fruit (notes of small red berry, strawberry, raspberry, and cherr brandy) and a suppleness on the palate which does not detract from its depth. The tannins are ripe, the wine is very gourmand.
Gilbert & Guillard
"Deep colour tinged with purple-blue. Very open nose of cherries and stone fruits. The palate is well-structured and fairly tannic but also fresh. A clean, traditional Bordeaux with quite focused, ripe aromas. A wine that makes no concession to the latest trends."
Gold Medal Winner
Concours International De Lyon 2020
Berliner Wine Trophy 2020
The Bordeaux appellation is the largest and most widely sold AOC in the world; wines under this appellation can be produced anywhere in the Bordeaux wine-growing area. This extensive regional appellation covers a wide variety of soils. The wines are highly valued for their unique style, characterized by a harmonious blend of elegance and aromatic complexity.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 10.35ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;