1888 OKeefe Trail Heathcote Shiraz 2020
95 POINT RATED HEATHCOTE SHIRAZ SOURCED FROM SINGLE VINEYARD GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- 64% OFF SINGLE VINEYARD HEATHCOTE SHIRAZ
- 95 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SOURCED FROM ANCIENT CAMBRIAN SOILS
- SAVE OVER $264 A DOZEN LIMITED STOCK
Inky black with dusty red hue. Liquorice, black cherries and pepper and spice. Some vanilla oak and earth characters are also evident. The palate has rich liquorice and black cherry flavours with notes of blackberry, vanillin oak and pepper and spice following up. The fine-grained tannins provide wonderful length and a framework for the long finish.
Sourced from a single vineyard just outside the township of Heathcote bordering the O’Keefe Rail Trail. The vineyards aspect is northeast facing with a gentle sloping contour in the world renowned ancient Cambrian soils. Fruit was machine picked and de-stemmed prior to crushing and fermentation with 20% whole punch. We used a combination of new and old American and French oak to develop flavour in line with fruit concentration.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar over the next 10 years|
- y_2023, m_2, d_7, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_116484, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT