Yarrabank Yarra Valley Brut Rose 2015
PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED TOP 100 WINES OF YEAR JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 2013 VINTAGE WAS TOP 100 WINES OF YEAR JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION 2019
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- YARRA VALLEY SPARKLING BRUT ROSE
Salmon with slight pink hue. Rose petal perfume, soft red fruits and lovely biscuity complexity. A luscious, mouth filling mousse with pink fruits and crisp red apple flows through into a taut, fresh and long finish, full of rich brioche and toasted bread. Beautiful texture and balance throughout.
Fruit from the upper Yarra was hand picked and underwent two fermentations - one in steel, one in bottle. Oak treatment included 5% of Reserve level wine matured in foudre. Aged for 5 years on lees without malolactic fermentation. A small percentage of Pinot Noir was vinified in red. 50% Chardonnay, 40% Pinot Noir
Yarra Valley, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling Red|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 208.8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;