Sidewood Estate Stablemate Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris 2018
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD ADELAIDE HILLS PINOT GRIS FROM SIDEWOOD ESTATE
- ONE OF NINE WINERIES WITH 12+ WINES RECEIVE 95+ POINTS HALLIDAY
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICED DEAL ON SIDEWOOD ESTATE
- FIVE STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER RATED UP TO 99 POINTS
- FREE DELIVERY FOR A LIMITED TIME
The fruit was picked by individual rows from our Oakbank estate over a two-week period ensuring optimum ripeness. Grapes were chilled in our winery before gentle pressing and fermentation using only free-run juice.
Citrus and tropical aromas intertwined with delicate, crisp flavours of lychee, green apple, passionfruit and lemon peel. Beautifully balanced with lovely mid-palate roundness and a soft, lingering finish.
Winemaker Darryl Catlin carefully selected the best parcels of fruit from the Sidewood Estate vineyard, ensuring that the fruit was picked at precisely the right moment. After a lot of time spent walking up and down the vineyard checking to see if the flavours were right, the fruit was then hand picked once it had reached optimum ripeness. It then began its journey through the Sidewood winery, initially focusing on keeping the juice as cool as possible. It was then pressed and the free run juice fermented at 14°-15°C for 2 weeks. Settled for a further 4 weeks and prepared for bottling.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 2 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 230.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;