Cimicky Trumps Barossa Valley Shiraz 2019 Dozen
FINAL STOCK PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY & INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.55 out of 5 stars.
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- LEGENDARY CIMICKY TRUMPS BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- 5 STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Deep purple. Rich and intense with beautiful ripe berry characteristics with cherry, intense plum and a enticing jammy aroma. Followed by spice and licorice characteristics to enhance the complexity of the wine. On the palate, fine powdery tannins contribute to a velvety structure. A multi-layered fruit dominant driven flavour with elegant spice and licorice characteristics. The palate then lengthens to a savoury vanillan oak finish.
Barossa’s 2019 vintage wrapped-up in a month later than recent years, with the wines showing a lot of promise and an overall yield 20-30% above the last five years. Favorable weather during flowering resulted in a good fruit set. A mild summer with regular rainfall followed, which allowed the grapes to reach full optimum maturity. The heavy rainfall events largely missed the valley and the fruit was harvested successfully. As always, careful hand picking in the vineyard and sorting of the grapes as they were crushed made sure that quality was not compromised.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next decade|
- y_2023, m_12, d_7, h_9
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.37
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
- loc_en_AU, sid_115859, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 10.02ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT