Cool Woods Eden Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
UNDER HALF PRICE EDEN VALLEY CABERNET SAUVIGNON FROM 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 53% OFF COOL CLIMATE EDEN VALLEY CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- PRODUCED BY THORN CLARKE WINES
- 5 RED STAR RATED BAROSSA WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE AT JUST $6.99 A BOTTLE
The colour is a deep red. Raspberries and blackcurrant are obvious on the nose, these combine with subtle spice and oak character. On the palate soft round tannins and nice length of flavour ensure this is a fine example of South Australian Cabernet Sauvignon.
Eden Valley was once heavily forested with eucalypt. Pockets remain with some majestic trees, providing a reminder of what the landscape must have looked like before clearing. ‘Cool Woods’ image of trees is a true representation of the view from our cellar door, on a typically crisp and foggy winter morning. The Cool Woods white range is sourced from not only our Eden Valley Vineyard, but other cool climate South Australian regions. The Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon are produced with a combination of fruit from our Barossa Vineyard and other South Australian regions. The wines display great varietal character, are well balanced and made to enjoy with friends, family and food.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 242.35ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;