The Wine Eden Valley Single Vineyard Chardonnay 2017
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED BY WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- SINGLE VINEYARD EDEN VALLEY CHARDONNAY
- GOLD MEDAL & INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- PERFECT 10/10 RATED VINTAGE JAMES HALLIDAY
- TROPHY WINNING & 99 POINT ROBERT PARKER PRODUCER
Medium straw with green edges. The nose opens with peaches, grape fruit and tropical hints with a touch of creamy oak adding to the complexity. Stone fruits are quite obvious initially then the wine unravels to show watermelon, citrus and minerals notes followed with creamy oak characters.
93 Point Rated Wine Showcase
"Buttery and nutty aromas. Lively palate with great fruit intensity and subtle hints of citrus. Nice zesty ending."
Wine Showcase Magazine
China Wine & Spirit Awards Best Value 2018
The fruit was sourced from a single vineyard from one of the regions most sought after and renowned growers. The fruit was picked during late February and crushed then part of the blend under went fermentation in oak whilst the balance under went malolactic fermentation to further add depth then the wine was aged for 3 months in second and third use oak. The wine was bottled and aged to allow the wine to settle prior to its release. Only 350 dozen produced.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or over medium term|
- y_2019, m_12, d_10, h_2
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.3
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_109970, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 271.51ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT