Watershed Awakening Margaret River Chardonnay 2018
SINGLE VINEYARD CHARDONNAY PREVIOUS VINTAGE 98 POINT RATED BY HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.6 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD MARGARET RIVER CHARDONNAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE RATED 98 POINTS JAMES HALLIDAY
- TROPHY WINNING 5 STAR WINEMAKER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE BEST CHARDONNAY TASTED IN 2019 HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 5 STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
The wine exhibits intense aromas of citrus and stone fruit accompanied with notes of spice and roasted cashew nuts. On the palate, the dense creamy texture is complemented by grapefruit and mineral notes, followed by a long nutty finish.
This Single Block Chardonnay has been produced using hand-picked fruit from the Watershed estate vineyard.
Terroir, place, selection. Parcels of fruit and length and flavour concentration, complexity and intensity achieved through carefully selected hand picked fruit. These wines are finely crafted with extended maturation and fermentation in new and one year old French Oak barrels to deliver wines of outstanding quality.
This wine can be enjoyed now or with cellaring will develop for the next 8 years.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 8 years|
- y_2020, m_9, d_25, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_14
- loc_en_AU, sid_111641, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 301.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT