The Dorothy Victorian Chardonnay 2019
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.08 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING VICTORIAN CHARDONNAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY WINNER VICTORIAN WINE OF THE YEAR CWSA 2018
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Yellow/green straw colour. Stone fruit, melon and apricot. Full flavoured displaying stone fruit characters along with some melon and apricot notes. Wonderful length and well-balanced acid and fruit weight are complimented by subtle notes of oak.
93 Point Rated
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria’s premium viticultural sub regions.. The fruit was picked during the cool early hours of the morning. The fruit was then rapidly transported to the winery and immediately crushed, chilled and pressed. It is then allowed to settle before being racked off of juice lees, warmed and inoculated with selected dried wine yeasts. Fermentation occurred in stainless steel tanks of various sizes at 12-18 degrees. 30% of the wine of the wine was fermented in French oak barrels to add a touch of complexity and texture to the wine. The finished parcels are carefully assessed, with only the finest chosen for the final blend prior to bottling.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2020, m_7, d_7, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_9
- loc_en_AU, sid_111938, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 246.97ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT