The Dianne Victorian Sauvignon Blanc 2017
92 POINT RATED VICTORIAN SAUVY BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE DEAL
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.67 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- 92 POINT RATED BY WINE SHOWCASE
- VICTORIAN SAUV FROM GOLD MEDAL WINNING DEREK FAMILY RANGE
- BOUTIQUE COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN SAUV BLANC
- PREMIUM SAUVY SOURCED FROM VINEYARDS ACROSS VICTORIA
Clean clear lemon and lime green colour. Fruit driven with classic Sauvignon Blanc flavours of passion fruit, melon and a touch of lemon. Bursting with classic passionfruit, melon and lemon citrus flavours. The noticeable tropical fruit works inline with natural grape acid to ensure a crisp lingering finish. Made to drink upon release or over the next couple of years while the fruit flavour is most vibrant.
92 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
Sourced from premium vineyards across Victoria. After a superb growing season of warm days and cool nights, the grapes were night harvested, then the juice was carefully crushed before fermentation in stainless steel to ensure fruit flavour was focus. After minimal handling the wine was filtered and bottled.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
- y_2019, m_1, d_18, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_109326, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 46.35ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT