The Daniella Victorian Pinot Grigio 2020 Dozen
BRAND NEW RELEASE DANIELLA VICTORIAN PINOT GRIGIO FROM PRODUCED OF CWSA VICTORIAN WINE OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM VICTORIAN VINEYARDS
- COOL CLIMATE VICTORIAN PINOT GRIGIO
- PRODUCER OF WINNER OF CWSA VICTORIAN WINE OF YEAR
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Lovely soft aromas of pear and rose petals. Great textural quality with an attractive fresh range of flavours including nectarine, nashi pear and crème caramel with almost flinty mineral notes and perfectly balanced acidity.
Harvested at the cool of night from select vineyards located across premium cooler climate regions of Victoria. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. The wine went through cool fermentation then the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Grigio|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.27ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;