The Alexander Cameron Limestone Coast Sauvignon Blanc 2017
GOLD MEDAL 93 POINT AWARD WINNING LIMESTONE COAST SAUV BLANC SAVE $300 A DOZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.4 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED LIMESTONE COAST SAUVIGNON BLANC
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- LIMITED RELEASE ALEXANDER CAMERON WINES KING OF PENOLA
- SAVE $300 A DOZEN
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Light yellow to lime green. A fruit salad nose featuring beautiful notes of peach, melon, pineapple and citrus. The palate is rich and has juicy flavours of lime, guava and pineapple with a wonderful texture, which is almost crunchy.
93 Point Rated Wine Showcase
"Vibrant tropical aromas. Palate has a hint of passionfruit like flavours, excellent depth and a lingering finish."
Wine Showcase 2017
The individual parcels were machine harvested in the cool of the night and then crushed and pressed on arrival to the winery. Once settled, the clear juices were racked off and inoculated with aromatic yeast strains. One finished ferment; the resulting wines were blended together and prepared to bottle.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2019, m_3, d_25, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_109473, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 15.7ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT