TGallant Imogen Pinot Gris 2019
COOL CLIMATE MORNINGTON PENINSULA PINOT GRIS FROM T'GALLANT WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- MORNINGTON PENINSULA PINOT GRIS
- COOL CLIMATE PINOT GRIS IN ALSACE STYLE
- PRODUCED BY THE PIONEERS OF PINOT GRIS IN AUSTRALIA
- RETAILER CLEARANCE STOCK BEING LIQUIDATED
Luscious notes of peaches and pears. The texture is intense, structured and mouth-filling and it displays notes of white peaches and pears.
T’Gallant is the sailor’s abbreviation for topgallant, the top sail of square-rigger sailing ships. Like our winemaking philosophy, it represents the peak of an adventurous, free spirit.
Nestled in the hills of Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula, T’Gallant pioneered Pinot Gris and Grigio wines in Australia in the 1990s – a brave move that defied all advice at a time when classic varietals dominated. Nonetheless people fell in love with them and the new styles flourished.
Named after the daughter of the T’Gallant label designer, Imogen is the original T’Gallant Pinot Gris. Inspired by the Pinot Gris of Alsace in France, Imogen is partly sourced from the T’Gallant Estate Vineyard blended with fruit from selected high altitude vineyards from across the Peninsula.
Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 216.86ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;