St Magnus Barossa Sauvignon Blanc 2017
BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE BAROSSA VALLEY SAUV BLANC AT $6.99 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- SAVE $156 OR 65% OFF A DOZEN
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- SOURCED FROM SINGLE VINEYARD IN BAROSSA VALLEY
Very pale with green hues. A delicate nose with hints of passionfruit, lychee and lime. The punchy, zesty palate shows elegant varietal fruit flavours and a long, clean finish. Layers of complexity are evident with herbal and passionfruit notes, as well as fine tropical fruit flavours finishing with a citrus twist. Overall, a complex, lengthy yet refreshing Sauvignon Blanc.
A crisp, delicate wine with punchy and bright tropical notes. Selected from a single Sauvignon Blanc block from our St Magnus Vineyard, the fruit was harvested in the cool of the night before being gently pressed and fermented at cooler temperatures to preserve flavour and aroma.
Barossa, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drinking well now|
- y_2019, m_5, d_21, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_110522, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 277.97ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT