Savee Sea Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017
91 POINT RATED MARLBOROUGH PINOT GRIS OUR OF OUR BEST SELLING PINOT GRIS EVER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.13 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED SAM KIM
- 90 POINT RATED WINE ORBIT
- COOL CLIMATE MARLBOROUGH PINOT GRIS
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE WAS 5 STAR RATED
Pale straw, green tints. Stone fruit, honey dew melon, rose petal and pear aromas. A juicy, off-dry Pinot Gris with atrractive stonefruit and melon flavours and a spicy finish. Softly textured with fresh acidity.
90 Points & 4.5 Stars, Wine Orbit
Fresh and fragrant, the beautifully expressed bouquet shows ripe pear, rockmelon, mandarin and floral aromas with a hint of spicy complexity. The palate is juicy and lively, and delivers attractive fruit intensity and fine texture, nicely framed by bright acidity. The wine is immediate and delightfully drinkable.
91 points - Sam Kim
Bright, fresh and inviting, the bouquet shows Nashi pear, mandarin, apple blossom and subtle spice aromas, leading to a juicy palate that is refreshing and lively. The wine offers delightful fruit intensity and smooth mouthfeel, elegantly framed by crisp acidity, leading to a lingering silky finish.
Harvested from selected sites in the Awatere Valley and fermented cool with specific yeast to deliver the classic clean and vibrant flavours typical of Marlborough. An elegant style made for enjoying with good food and good friends.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_12
- loc_en_AU, sid_110124, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 416.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT