Normans Holbrooks Road Sauvignon Blanc 2022
93 POINT RATED RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUV BLANC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.75 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINERY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE AWARD WINNER MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL WINE COMPETITION
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Pale straw with youthful green notes. Filled to the brim with aromas of pineapple and citrus with subtle hints of gooseberries and passionfruit. Appealing tropical fruit flavours with a dash of lemon and lime zing. Wonderful depth of flavour in its youth which lingers beautifully and combines with a nice refreshing touch of natural fruit acidity.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Gold Medal - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Harvested at the cool of night earlier in the season than usual due to the drier ripening season. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled as soon as possible to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2023, m_1, d_29, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_116553, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 252.36ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT