Normans Holbrooks Road Sauvignon Blanc 2020
92 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUV BLANC FROM NORMANS WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC
- AWARD WINNER PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Pale straw with youthful green notes. Filled to the brim with aromas of pineapple and citrus with subtle hints of gooseberries and passionfruit. Appealing tropical fruit flavours with a dash of lemon and lime zing. Wonderful depth of flavour in its youth which lingers beautifully and combines with a nice refreshing touch of natural fruit acidity.
92 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Harvested at the cool of night earlier in the season than usual due to the drier ripening season. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled as soon as possible to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_1, d_16, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_113605, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 251.96ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT