Normans Holbrooks Road Sauvignon Blanc 2018
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SAUV BLANC BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.71 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUV BLANC
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
Bright green with straw edge. Fleshy fruit driven bouquet featuring lively tropical fruits and freshly cut grass and a hint of pineapple. Fleshy and full of tropical fruit flavours with great varietal character. The naturally occurring fruit acidity balances and gives a cool refreshing finish, which is crisp and clean.
93 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
Harvested at the cool of night earlier in the season than usual due to the drier ripening season. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled as soon as possible to retain all the appealing fruit flavours. Made to drink upon release while the fruit flavour is at its most fresh and vibrant.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink upon release|
- y_2019, m_8, d_22, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
- loc_en_AU, sid_110605, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 390.95ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT