Normans Holbrooks Road Sauvignon Blanc 2018
NEW RELEASE BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE FROM TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.67 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- EQUATES TO $5.49 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER & 92 POINT RATED
- MULTI AWARD WINNING WINERY ESTABLISHED 1853
- FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
Bright green with straw edge. Fleshy fruit driven bouquet featuring lively tropical fruits and freshly cut grass and a hint of pineapple. Fleshy and full of tropical fruit flavours with great varietal character. The naturally occurring fruit acidity balances and gives a cool refreshing finish, which is crisp and clean.
Harvested at the cool of night earlier in the season than usual due to the drier ripening season. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. We used specific yeast for Sauvignon Blanc and after a cool fermentation the wine was carefully filtered and bottled as soon as possible to retain all the appealing fruit flavours. Made to drink upon release while the fruit flavour is at its most fresh and vibrant.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink upon release|
- y_2019, m_3, d_16, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_110605, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 260.97ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT