Normans Holbrooks Road Pinot Grigio 2018
BUY A CASE GET A CASE NORMANS PINOT GRIGIO PREV VINT RATED 92 POINTS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL MEDAL WINNER 2017 & 92 POINT RATED PINOT GRIGIO WINE SHOWCASE
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S OLDEST WINERIES ESTABLISHED 1853
- INTERNATIONAL TROPHY WINNING PRODUCER
- OUR BEST VALUE & MOST POPULAR PINOT GRIGIO
A delicate pale green with a light blush. Lovely soft aromas of pear and rose petals. Great textural quality in the mouth with an attractive fresh range of flavours including nectarine, nashi pear and crème caramel with almost flinty mineral notes and perfectly balanced acidity.
Harvested at the cool of night from select vineyards located across premium cooler climate regions of South Australia. We crushed the fruit quickly to separate the clear juice from the skins. The wine went through cool fermentation then the wine was carefully filtered and bottled to retain all the appealing fruit flavours.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Grigio|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2019, m_8, d_22, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_110603, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 265.3ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT