Normans Holbrooks Road Chardonnay 2020
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE INTERNATIONAL SILVER MEDAL WINNING CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- SILVER MEDAL WINNER CHINA WINE & SPIRIT AWARDS 2020
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- FRESH NEW VINTAGE UNOAKED SOUTH AUSTRALIAN CHARDONNAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
Pale straw with green hues. Highly aromatic style showing lovely notes of tropical fruit highlighted by peach, mango and citrus blossom.Fruit driven unoaked style reflecting characters on nose perfectly with peach, fresh mango, and cream. Overall fine and creamy with a touch of nuttiness and zingy citrus. A refreshing wine with beautiful natural fruit acidity providing length and the finish is savory and textural.
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2020
Machine harvested in the cool early hours of the morning from a single vineyard in South Australia’s Riverland region. We crushed, chilled and fermented the juice at controlled temperatures in the cool cellar. Extended lees stirring added a degree of complexity ensuring this wine over delivers in terms of quality and overall structure despite the use of no oak. The wine was bottled after careful filtration to retain the vibrant fruit and depth of varietal flavours.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-3 years|
- y_2021, m_1, d_19, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_113415, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 280.57ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT