Normans Bin C287 Langhorne Creek Chardonnay 2017
93 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING LANGHORNE CREEK NORMANS CHARDONNAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.67 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- GOLD MEDAL & 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- FROM NORMANS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED IN AUSTRALIAN WINEMAKING SINCE 1853
Medium Straw in colour. Fruit driven style with lovely stone fruit ripe intensity with some underlying freshly cut grass aromas. Complex aromas. Chardonnay fruit from selected Langhorne Creek vineyards were used in this blend and it gives the wine length and structure. The palate is fresh and vibrant with flavours of melon and pineapple and a long finish.
93 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
"Aromas of natural herbs as well as apples. Wonderful fresh, appetizing flavours nicely all working in balance."
Fruit from selected vineyards in Langhorne Creek were used in this wine. The fruit was crushed and pressed gently before being fermented in stainless steel tanks. The wine had minimal oak contact and lees stirring to create a rounder more voluptuous mouth feel.
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2019, m_2, d_22, h_23
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_110468, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 294.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT