Normans Bin C108 Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2020
AUSTRALIA'S BEST DEAL ON ADELAIDE HILLS SAUV BLANC BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- ADELAIDE HILLS SAUVIGNON BLANC AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
- PRODUCED BY NORMANS WINES ESTABLISHED 1853
- TROPHY WINNING FOUNDING AUSTRALIAN WINERY
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
Vibrant straw with brilliant clarity. Fresh, grassy herbaceous with vibrant gooseberry. Lively citrus and tropical fruits and a refreshing crisp acidity.
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from a single vineyard in the cool climate region of the Adelaide Hills. The fruit was picked during the cool early hours of the morning this enabled us to select only the best fruit from the vineyard from this tough vintage. The fruit was then rapidly transported to the winery and immediately crushed, chilled and pressed, where the free run juice and pressings were separated. The juice is cold settled for 3-4 days, racked off solids and then fermented in stainless steel tanks. Post fermentation individual batches are blended to style then the finished parcels are carefully assessed, with only the finest chosen for the final blend prior to bottling.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2021, m_6, d_23, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.17
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_114597, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT