Ninth Island Tasmania Riesling 2020
90 POINT RATED TYSON STELZER JAMES HALLIDAY'S WINE COMPANION PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY WINNER TASMANIAN WINE SHOW
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 90 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- PREVIOUS TROPHY WINNER BEST RIESLING IN SHOW TASMANIAN WINE SHOW
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 95 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY COOL CLIMATE TASMANIAN RIESLING
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Perfumed and floral with Jasmine and Kaffir lime, fresh vibrant citrus of Lemon blossom and lime. Fresh juicy citrus flavours of meyer lemon and lime, fine natural acidity and delicate minerality with lasting intensity.
90 Point Rated - Tyson Stelzer James Halliday's Wine Companion
"Brief skin contact and a cool, slow fermentation. The cool, humid north of Tasmania produces a more exotic riesling than the south, exemplified here in frangipane, Linden blossom and guava. A core of lemon and lime is backed by cool Piper's River acidity, well softened by white nectarine succulence. Fresh, fruity and ready."
Cold harvested at night. Following a brief period of skin contact the grapes are carefully pressed using fully protective handling to avoid oxidation. This preserves naturally vibrant varietal aromas and flavours. Juice is racked off solids and fermented slowly at cool temperatures in stainless steel to enhance freshness. Bottled under screw cap.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.27ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;