Niche Sauvignon Blanc 2022
93 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.49 A BOTTLE
- 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN WINE OF YEAR
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN SAUV BLANC
Medium Straw with a wonderful green apple hue. Sauvignon Blanc characteristics dominate with tropical fruits of pineapple, peach and passionfruit combining with hints of guava and freshly cut grass. Tropical fruits of pineapple, mango and peach fill out the luscious and juicy mid palate, light herbaceous characters add another level of complexity and the wine finishes crisp with a kick of acidity.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit was sourced from selected premium vineyards across South Australia. The fruit was de-stemmed and pressed immediately after harvest and a cool fermentation was initiated in stainless steel tanks to retain the clean, fresh aromatic fruit characters.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc & Blends|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.92ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;