Niche Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2017
INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.18 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- PREVIOUS VINTAGES ARE GOLD & AWARD WINNERS
- SOURCED FROM THE MARLBOROUGH REGION IN NEW ZEALAND
- BOUTIQUE MULTI AWARD WINNING PRODUCER
Medium Straw with translucent green tones. A classic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc displaying ripe passion fruit lime zest and subtle capsicum characters. It’s juicy and vibrant on the palate with zingy acidity and easy flowing texture. A clean minerally character runs through the wine, which combines well making a tasty and friendly wine with plenty of appeal.
China Wine & Spirit Awards 2018
Fruit was sourced from selected vineyard blocks in Marlborough. After the grapes were destemmed and transferred to the tank press where the free run juice was separated and the remaining fruit lightly pressed. The juice was then allowed to cold settle to a clear state then racked into stainless steel fermenters. The juice was the inoculated with selected yeasts to add the required complexity and aromaticity. The ferment period was 14 days while the wine was kept at between 11-14 degrees. After a short period of yeast contact the wine was racked for final blending before being bottled to capture all the tropical fruit flavours.
Make to drink upon release while the fruit flavour is at its most fresh and vibrant although will develop more complexity over the short term.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2019, m_1, d_16, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_29
- loc_en_AU, sid_110220, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 369.34ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT