Mud House Sub Region Series Grovetown Pinot Gris 2020
NEW VINTAGE RELEASE MARLBOROUGH PINOT GRIS PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE FROM MUD HOUSE WINES
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE MULTIPLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- COOL CLIMATE PREMIUM MARLBOROUGH PINOT GRIS
- UNBEATABLE PRICING ON MUD HOUSE GROVETOWN PINOT GRIS
On the nose, aromatic pear and crisp apple, with delicate floral notes. This wine is juicy, textured and moreish. The fertile and finer soils of Grovetown are complimented with slightly warmer temperatures over harvest. This combination helps to produce Pinot Gris with lovely depth and texture whilst retaining bright fruit aromatics.
The finer, fertile soils of Grovetown and slightly warmer temperatures introduce depth and texture to the Pinot Gris while retaining bright fruit aromatics.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.14ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;