Middle Earth Nelson Sauvignon Blanc 2019
95 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER NEW WINE AWARDS & 93 POINTS SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 95 POINT RATED NEW WORLD WINE AWARDS
- 93 POINT & 5 STAR RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER NEW WORLD WINE AWARDS
- 92 POINT RATED EDITORS CHOICE WINE ENTHUSIAST MAGAZINE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY WINE
A significant 40-day dry spell has given this wine aromas of the parched stones of the riverbed, spent summer flowers and wiry nettles. Dry to taste - these characters carry through onto the palate which is a quenching oasis from the heat. A pleasing acidity and saline note which speaks of our coastal proximity stretch the wine out to a long finish.
93 Points - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Bright and fresh, the delightfully fruited wine shows lifted aromas of feijoa, kiwifruit and Gala apple characters with a lovely touch of lime zest. The palate delivers juicy fruit intensity and fine texture, brilliantly structure by crisp acidity, finishing long and very tasty."
95 Points - New World Wine Awards
92 Point Rated - Editors Choice Wine Enthusiast Magazine USA
Gold Medal Winner
New World Wine Awards 2019
NZ Wine Of Year Awards
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 1-2 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 31.55ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;