Lambert Estate A Thousand Words Barossa Valley Chardonnay 2016 Dozen
FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED BAROSSA PRODUCERS CREAMY CHARDONNAY CLEARANCE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- OUR BEST SELLING OAKED BAROSSA CHARDONNAY
- HAND PICKED & BASKET PRESSED BOUTIQUE CHARDY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED BY HALLIDAY & WINE ENTHUSIAST
- FAILED EXPORT STOCK WILL SELL OUT FAST
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
This Chardonnay was hand-picked from vines on the Lambert Estate Vineyard, basket pressed, then slowly cold fermented for a period of 6 weeks to retain the natural fruit characters of the variety. Ageing on the yeast lees for a further 8 weeks adds complexity and character to the palate.
Sometimes we have those picture perfect moments that need no explanation. However, more often than not, a single picture may just signify part of a great story. For those experiences in our journey that can’t be captured in a moment may there be a thousand words in every bottle.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 5years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2020, m_2, d_20, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_111875, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 281.91ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT