Jack In A Box Bendigo Pinot Gris 2019
92 POINT RATED SINGLE VINEYARD CENTRAL VICTORIA BENDIGO PINOT GRIS BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.67 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE
- AUSTRALIA'S BEST PRICED BENDIGO PINOT GRIS
- SOURCED FROM THE CENTRAL VICTORIAN SUB REGION OF BENDIGO
- AWARD WINNING SINGLE VINEYARD PINOT GRIS
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
Light yellow green in colour. Beautifully complex nose with citrus, rose petal, lychees and lemon. Complex and textural made in a more European style with wonderful fruit reflecting the nose perfectly with some sweet fruits the highlight but also showing citrus, rose petal, lychees and lemon while a touch of spice really adds depth.
92 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Bendigo has a Mediterranean climate with warm, dry summers and mild, wet winters with some variation in meso-climatic conditions due to elevation, slope and aspect. Our vineyards have a brownish loamy sand to clay loam soils over a stony clay base, with significant patches of gold-bearing quartz gravel sub-soils. Overall, the soils are acidic and fairly low in nutrients the tendency to low yields is undoubtedly the reason why the region provides white wines of such concentrated fruit flavours and wonderful acidity. The fruit was crushed and chilled before gentle pressing into stainless steel tanks for fermentation and settling. Bottled early to maintain the quality and purity of the fruit.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
- y_2021, m_4, d_13, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
- loc_en_AU, sid_113749, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 291.67ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT