Einzellage Moculta Eden Valley Pinot Gris 2018 Dozen
SINGLE VINEYARD LIMITED RELEASE COOL CLIMATE EDEN VALLEY PINOT GRIS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD EDEN VALLEY PINOT GRIS
- FROM ONE OF EDEN VALLEYS MOST REVERED GROWERS
- COOL CLIMATE PINOT GRIS FROM MOCULTA REGION IN EDEN VALLEY
- SMALL BATCH ULTR PREMIUM RELEASE
- EINZELLAGE MEANS SINGLE SITE WHICH IS WHERE FRUIT IS SOURCED
- FRESH & FRUITY JOVEN STYLE UNOAKED EDEN VALLEY PINOT GRIS
Pale straw with green tinge. Lifted aromas of pear, honeyed apples and a touch of spice. Medium bodied wine with nashi pear and citrus being primary flavours. The finish is quite long and balances out the fruit components with the textural element found in cooler climate Pinot Gris with great depth of flavour.
Sourced From One Of Eden Valleys Most Revered Growers from a single vineyard in the Moculta sub region. Fruit was picked in early hours of morning when temperatures were very low to ensure fruit remained crisp whilst being transported to winery. Crushed within 3 hours of picking it was chilled and pressed, as we needed to ensure the fruit was as pure of possible. After settling it racked off lees then warmed and inoculated with a select yeast strain. Fermentation occurred in tank at cool temperatures. Once the wine was clarified it was bottled and aged to ensure drinkability upon release.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 249.05ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;