Eden Valley Riesling 2017 Cleanskin
94 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING RIESLING PERFECT 10/10 HALLIDAY RATED VINTAGE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 10/10 RATED VINTAGE JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE INTERNATIONAL DOUBLE GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA BEST VALUE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING RATED 94 POINTS WINE SHOWCASE
- SINGLE VINEYARD COOL CLIMATE EDEN VALLEY RIESLING
Bright green to straw green in colour. Intense fruit flavours with delicate hints of blossom teamed with juicy lemon and lime flavours. The palate reflects the nose perfectly with intensely flavoured lemon and lime notes with delicate hints of blossom fine acidity and a long crisp finish.
94 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase Magazine
The fruit for this wine was picked over a week period from a single vineyard in cool sub region of the Barossa Eden Valley ensuring a range of fruit characters despite being from a single location. The fruit was harvested in the cool of the night and rapidly transported to the winery. After crushing and must chilling, the free run juice was drained and clarified with minimum skin contact. This juice was then cool fermented at cool temperatures with selected wild yeast to enhance the natural fruit flavours. The wine was bottled young to retain the fruit flavours then aged in bottle prior to release.
Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or over next 5-7 years|
- y_2019, m_7, d_16, h_6
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_110659, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 262.56ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT