Eddystone Point Sauvignon Blanc 2018
92 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE & 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY TASMANIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 92 POINT RATED HUON HOOKE THE REAL REVIEW
- 91 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- COOL CLIMATE TASMANIAN SAUVIGNON BLANC
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY BAY OF FIRES WINES
Abundant exotic fruits with delicate hints of flint and fresh herbs. The palate is finely textured, displaying classic Sauvignon Blanc characters of grapefruit and guava that is marked by persistent.
92 Point Rated - Huon Hooke The Real review
"Herbal, slightly salad-leafy vegetal notes, but fresh. The wine is quite delicate and restrained, fresh and lively, the palate dry and balanced and more-ish. Good varietal fruit expression."
91 Point Rated - James Halliday Wine Companion
"Hand picked fruit across a litany of sub-zones, this bracing savvy was fermented cool in steel, a providore of fruit and freshness: gooseberry, spearmint splice and pez sherbet notes, finishing with a lingering sweetness of fruit. For the pool-side."
Eddystone Point, situated in windswept North East Tasmania features some of the most uniquely layered terrains on the planet. Our wines embody Tasmania's diverse and distinctive landscape revealing characters that showcase the untouched natural beauty of this faraway place.
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2021, m_2, d_25, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_113492, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 209.21ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT