Dukes Single Vineyard Great Southern Riesling 2020
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- SPECIAL VALUE BUY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S GREATEST RIESLING PRODUCERS
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY AUSTRALIAN WINE COMPANION
96 Point Rated & Special Value Buy - James Halliday Wine Companion
"Those who regularly buy and drink Duke's Riesling should need no persuasion. You can already see the magic of the indissoluble marriage of lime, Granny Smith apple and a whisper of stone fruit flavours that gently capture the bouquet and palate, 'gently' simply because the balance is so perfect."
Duke's Vineyard in Porongurup has become synonymous with some of WA's most pristine and cellar-worthy Rieslings. Raised by acclaimed Great Southern winemaker Rob Deletti from fruit planted in 1999, this is a tightly-wound, flavourful Riesling that shows all the pure aromatics, crunchy acidity and crystal-clear citrus notes that you want in Riesling from this part of the world
Great Southern, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 251.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;