Crosswords Adelaide Hills Pinot Grigio 2016
94 POINT GOLD MEDAL PINOT GRIGIO FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 2.5 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- PREMIUM PINOT GRIGIO FROM ACCLAIMED ADELAIDE HILLS REGION
- BOUTIQUE MULTI AWARD WINNING PRODUCER
- SOURCED FROM TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY ADELAIDE HILLS PINOT GRIGIO
Pearly white with medium green straw in colour. Subtle notes of nashi pear, pink grapefruit and musk, along with a little stone fruit and lemon sorbet. Display nashi pear and grapefruit flavours initially as well as some mineral and stone notes adding depth. A beautifully textured wine with the freshly cut fruit flavours working seamlessly with the natural fruit acidity, which ensures the wine, finishes soft and long.
94 Point Rated Wine Showcase
Pinot Grigio is a grey/pink grape, which we harvested and crushed immediately with no sulphur addition. This was to prevent any colour from the skin penetrating the juice prior to fermentation. Only the free run juice was used in the making of this wine. The clear juice was racked after a week and inoculated with a yeast culture. Cold fermentation occurred over a 2 weeks period and the wine was filtered and bottled to retain its fresh fruit and flavours and natural fruit acidity.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Grigio|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2019, m_8, d_22, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_108730, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 244.52ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT