Cirro Marlborough Pinot Gris 2020
91 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT MARLBOROUGH PINOT GRIS FROM CIRRO WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 91 POINT RATED SAM KIM WINE ORBIT
- SOURCED FROM WAIRAU VALLEY MARLBOROUGH
- LIMITED ALLOCATION ONLY WILL SELL OUT FAST
- COOL CLIMATE NEW ZEALAND PINOT GRIS
Pale salmon-pink in colour, this delightful pinot gris shows apricot, pear, Gala apple and subtle spice notes on the nose, followed by a beautifully supple palate that's succulent and flavoursome.
91 Point Rated - Sam Kim Wine Orbit
"Pale salmon-pink in colour, this delightful pinot gris shows apricot, pear, Gala apple and subtle spice notes on the nose, followed by a beautifully supple palate that's succulent and flavoursome. It's smooth and lingering with gorgeous youthful fruit flavours. At its best: now to 2023"
The highest of all clouds, with thin wispy feather-like tails formed by ice crystals.’ 25,000ft above New Zealand’s Southern Alps and the Malborough Sounds lie the ‘cirro’ clouds. Pure water falls from these clouds into the rivers and soils of the Wairau Valley, allowing us to create distinctively fresh, vibrant cool climate wines.
Marlborough, New Zealand
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for a few years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 218.37ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;