Chain Of Ponds Pilot Block Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2018
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING ADELAIDE HILLS SAUV BLANC FROM CHAIN OF PONDS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- COOL CLIMATE ADELAIDE HILLS SAUVIGNON BLANC
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER FROM ONE OF ADELAIDE HILLS BEST
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER GREG CLACK
- CHAIN OF PONDS HAVE WINES RATED TO TO 98 POINTS HALLIDAY
Very pale green straw, green hue with brilliant clarity. Intensely aromatic gooseberry, lychee and paw paw with lifted hints of melon, all integrated with subtle passionfruit, pineapple and guava with nuances of citrus and cucumber. Lively and vibrant with intense fruit driven palate, citrus, gooseberry and tropical notes are supported by subtle grassiness. Balanced acidity with a soft voluptuous mouthfeel and fruit sweetness. Exceptional length and intensity.
94 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
Australian Wine Showcase
Harvested in the early hours of the morning by Machine and destemmed without crushing to airbag press. The wine is then partially clarified before being racked for ferment in stainless steel. Left on lees for 3 months to give texture and roundness to the wine then bottled after four months to preserve freshness.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
- y_2020, m_2, d_19, h_13
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_112114, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 243.38ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT