× Home About Us Help Contact Receive Exclusive Deals Label Design mobile menu cartMy Cart (0)
Your order is empty!
Case {{key + 1}} -
Gift Card -
Ready To Checkout Incomplete
FREE! {{ scase.price | currency}}
{{productIndex + 1}}
{{product.product.details.product}}
${{product.product.subtotal}}
X
{{ scase.products[0].product.details.product }} for {{scase.products[0].product.options.recipient_name}}
  Click on any bottle to modify quantities Remove Case
Minimum Case Size Is 12 Bottles
Subtotal
{{order.totals.subtotal | currency}}
Shipping
FREE SHIPPING {{order.totals.shipping_cost | currency}}
Gift Card Discount Code ({{ coupon.coupon_name }}) gray x
-{{ coupon.discount_value | currency }}

Total
AUD {{order.totals.total_cost | currency}}
Including {{order.totals.tax | currency}} GST
Chain Of Ponds Pilot Block Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2018

Chain Of Ponds Pilot Block Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2018

92 POINT RATED AWARD WINNING CHAIN OF PONDS ADELAIDE HILLS CHARDONNAY

Don't Pay $20.00 EACH
$ 9 .99 /bottle
You save $10.01
Single bottle $9.99
CUSTOMER REVIEWS
  • 92 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
  • OAKED CREAMY STYLE CHARDONNAY FROM ADELAIDE HILLS 
  • PARTIALLY FERMENTED & AGED IN FRENCH OAK WITH EXTENDED LEES STIRRING
  • TROPHY WINNING WINERY AT ADELAIDE HILLS WINE SHOW
  • PRODUCER OF WINE RATED UP TO 98 POINTS HALLIDAY
Tasting Notes

Golden straw with a pale green hue. The nose shows lifted floral and citrus notes with integrated white peach and nectarine. Hints of savoury oak spice lifts the nose and gives complexity allure. On the palate there is ripe stone fruit characters, fresh nectarine with integrated fig and citrus notes. Savoury oak rounds out the palate with gentle textural tannins balancing the creamy soft finish from the lees contact. Well structured with balanced acidity, generous richness and great persistence.


Accolades & Awards

92 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine 



Technical

Harvested in the early hours of the morning by machine and destemmed without crushing to airbag press. The wine is then partially clarified before 25% being transferred to older French oak for ferment and the remaining 75% clarified and fermented in stainless steel. MLF was completed on the oak portion with the wine then left on lees for 6 months with lees stirring before been aged for another four months before being bottled.

Specifications
Vintage: 2018
Source/Region:

Adelaide Hills, South Australia

Grape Variety: Chardonnay
Cellaring: Enjoy now or cellar for 5 years
Bottle Top: Stelvin
Alcohol Content: 12.50
Standard Drinks: 7.40
Rating: 92
Customers Also Enjoyed
Normans Old Vine Barossa Valley Chardonnay
$ 9 .99/bottle
Customer Rating
Don't Pay
$29.99
1838 Reserve Chardonnay 2019
$ 13 .99/bottle
Customer Rating
Don't Pay
$19.99
Normans Bin C207 Clare Valley Riesling 2018
$ 13 .99/bottle
Customer Rating
Don't Pay
$19.99
Berton Vineyards Foundstone Rose 2019
$ 11 .99/bottle
Customer Rating
Don't Pay
$14.95