Cantina Tollo Nativo Terre di Chieti Abruzzo Pinot Grigio 2018
ON PREMISE EXCLUSIVE CLEARANCE ON ITALIAN PINOT GRIGIO FROM EUROPEAN WINERY OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- BEST WINE PRODUCER IN EUROPE MUNDUS VINI
- CANTINA TOLLO WINES REPRESENT BARGAINS ROBERT PARKER'S WINE ADVOCATE
- BEST WINE PRODUCER IN EUROPE GREAT INTERNATIONAL WINE AWARDS
- ON PREMISE EXCLUSIVE CLEARANCE DEAL
Light straw yellow. Fresh and fruity, with clear notes of exotic fruits, elegant floral perfume towards the end. Full bodied, well-structured with good persistence and balance.
Nativo produces wines made from grapes grown in the Abruzzo region of central Italy. Abruzzo is situated in the mountainous heart of the Italian Peninsula. Grapevines are widely cultivated in this area, where the terrain is eminently suited to the production of fine grapes.
|Grape Variety:||Pinot Gris|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar 1-3 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.91ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;