Brookland Valley Verse 1 Margaret River Chardonnay 2021
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ONE OF OUR BEST VALUE MARGARET RIVER CHARDONNAYS
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE AWARD WINNER AT SYDNEY ROYAL WINE SHOW
- WINNER OF WINERY OF THE YEAR JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
Lifted aromatics of nectarine and pink grapefruit with hints of vanillin and toasty oak. Background nuances of brioche and hints of honey provide complexity to the fruit driven nose. Bright fruit flavors of white peach and honeydew melon combine with a juicy acidity on a medium weight, softly textured palate. Creamy butterscotch and toasty oak add further depth to the wonderful persistence of flavour.
Machine harvesting at night ensures the fruit is picked in optimal conditions to retain freshness and flavor. Gentle processing of the individual fruit parcels preceded racking of turbid juices to a combination of stainless steel and oak barrels for ferment. The ferments were conducted with indigenous yeasts to build greater complexity and texture into the wine. Malolactic fermentation and extended lees contact for eight months prior to blending and preparation for bottle has provided a creamy texture and length to the wine.
Margaret River, Western Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 224.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;