Bethany First Village Barossa Valley Chardonnay 2019
OAKED BAROSSA CHARDONNAY FROM 5 RED STAR RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SOURCED FROM BAROSSA VALLEY & EDEN VALLEY REGIONS
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SIXTH GENERATION WINERY
- 5 RED STAR RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINERY
- OAKED COMPLEX STYLE OF CHARDONNAY
Straw gold with green highlights. Bright, fresh nose of pink grapefruit, white florals and clove spice. Lovely structured and fluid palate with tight acid and aromatic floral notes swirling through the stone and orchard fruits. There is a balanced fruit weight to the palate but the tight citrus pith and stony minerality ensure there is abundant life and vibrancy coursing through. The wine has great length with a perfect balance of fruit and lightly complexing oak.
Night picked, destemmed and pressed to stainless steel and 20% new French oak for cool fermentation of 10-14 days. Lees stirring for approx. 2 months post ferment before being allowed to settle naturally and continue to gain weight and freshness through contact with the lees. Stabilised in December 2018 before being filtered and bottled in January 2019.
Barossa & Eden Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for 3-4 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 18.104.22.168
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.73ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;